DATA WE COLLECT
houseUP only collects data coming from:
- Our website cookies
- Third party cookies (Google Analytics and Tawk Web Chat)
- Emails that you actively submit on this website, to receive our newsletter or in the Contact Us form
WHAT ARE COOKIES
houseUP uses info saved in cookies through third-party analytics, as detailed below.
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of the this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
THIRD PARTY COOKIES
The following section details which third party cookies you might encounter through this site.
We use Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.
For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
We use analytics from Google and Tawk to track and measure usage of this site so that we can continue to produce engaging content.
Those cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site or pages you visit which helps us to understand how we can improve the site for you. Those cookies DO NOT store any personal information about you, apart from the name you can optionally provide when you use the chat.
EMAILS THAT YOU ACTIVELY SUBMIT AND OTHER PRIVATE DATA
Any information that you share with us is processed transparently. We use it only and limited to the purpose for which you shared it with us.
The above applies to any data, including anything you share with us:
- regarding your construction project
- applying for a job
- requesting a collaboration where you share personal data rather than your company’s information
- any other interaction with us where you share your personal data
You have the right to:
- be informed on if and what data of yours we store and for what purpose
- learn how long we keep your data and how we delete it securely afterwards
- request to rectify your record
- request that your data is erased
- get details on the security measures that protect the systems where your data are stored
houseUP acts as the data controller of the data we collect.